<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

11 November 2004

Hehehehe.. Dear Dear one year older again..
I don't know what's wrong with me. Every single time after I eat something, I'll get a bad tummyache. Right now my tummy is aching so bad .. I have to either sit straight or lean back to lessen the pain ~>.<~
Today went out in the afternoon with Dear.. went to fetch his mother.. send her around the island to do her business, while I slept at the back of the van. Hehehe! Dear put a sofa bed at the back.. so I slept like a pig all the way =P Our last stop was Suntec.. we went to Carrefour to walk walk around for hours until my leg pain den Dear and I sent his mum to work.
At night, we met up with the Club Hyundai members for dinner. Jovan's daddy gave him eat some Hokkien Mee and his daddy forgot that his Hokkien Mee has chilli mixed inside.. so poor Jovan had his tongue in and out of his mouth most of the time and he kept crying for water. Lols~ So cute =X His lips were so red! Haha~ After dinner, we headed down to YMCA Mac coz one of the member was still working. Had our supper .. Jovan refused to stay still in his baby chair so I brought him to the YMCA lobby area to walk around. It was time to leave ... Dear had somemore work to do so one of the members sent me home instead.
Now my mummy watching a Japanese show about pet dogs and cats... KAWAII !!!!!!!!!!!! One dog didn't want to bathe so it play dead.. lols! When the owner carried him up, the little doggie begged with his front paws.. So sweeeeeettt!
The american version of "Taxi" is premiering tomorrow. I'm gonna catch that movie man. The criminals (4 ladies) in the show are SUPERMODELS... *drool* no wonder their body look so hOt =X and more drooling to be done at Suntec... coz the Motorshow is starting today! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!! Hyundai Getz!! HERE I COMEEEEEEEEE =P

the mouse squeaked.
1:05 AM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks