17 October 2008
Listening to .. 周杰伦- 稻香
Bloody piece of squeak! I'm sick again!
Damn medication isn't helping a single bit at all. Sigh.. got to give chinese medicine a try this time round =(
Over the weekend, I went to 2 parts of The Southern Ridges is just one day.
Brought Sarah out and met my Aunt at Harbour Front for breakfast before making our way down to Hort Park.
From the bus stop to the front lobby area of the park is the Floral Walk. Many pretty flowers in sight...



In the midst of pretty flowers..
Is a Banana Tree!

Purple bananas

The lobby area

That orange little speck is Sarah, running far, far away.
I'm not a very green person, but Hort Park seems like a nice place to hang out at night....

Nice seats
Another place to relax..

With a view like this..

Can buy drinks from the Thai restaurant but doubt it's cheap.
Leafy wall

I love these flowers...

Big fat, geeedy kois

Looking at the mirror in the showroom area

Siao char bo running around

Run until tired already.. Time to rest


We explored only the front part of Hort Park. Didn't even make it halfway through coz it was a VERY hot day >.< Both my aunt and I forgot to bring our umbrellas out -___-"
Went to Anchorage for lunch at Secret Recipe..
Ordered the kids meal for Sarah and they gave her a pink plastic spoon, knife and plate to use.

"Hiak! Hiak! I can kill you with my plastic knife!"
Food!


Attempting to slice her potato wedges

She didn't do a very good job though. Ended up smashing the potatoes instead. Lols~
Sarah can curl her tongue like that!

Apparently it's in the genes. My sis can do it, my aunt can do it... But why I can't! =\
Lunch was very filling, so we moved on to Queensway (or town?) shopping centre to shop around. I've been there only once before.. didn't realise that place is like the shoe version of Sim Lim Square. The shoe designs are more or less the same in every shop, just need to know which shop give better prices.
Sarah fell asleep while we're shopping so we had to cut short our trip and bring her home.
At night, Dear and I went up to the Henderson Waves bridge.

The bridge is pretty short. We expected a longer walk ahead of us. But didn't see the steep slope up to the bridge coming >.< I really need to exercise more..
Start of the bridge
Lighted waves on the outside
Cosy hangout areas
The bridge links all the way to Mount Faber, but Dear and I didn't have the energy to walk further. Maybe next time after I build up my stamina.. (which may take years =X )
10 days more to Song Hye Kyo's new drama "Worlds Within" .... the wait is killing me!
9:19 PM





