11 December 2008
Listening to .. Ayumi Hamasaki - Days
Yay~ I finally bought my Unazukin dolls~ Wanted to get my hands on it for months but it was out of stock >.<
Bought the pink and purple dolls
These dolls are voice-activated so when you speak to them, they'll either nod or shake their head. Hehe~
***
Went ice skating over the weekend with June, Huiyun and Jess. It's been more than 5 years since I last went ice-skating, I'm surprised I still can remember how to skate. Lols~

I miss that place. Used to go there every week during my secondary school days.

Fully renovated. It looks so different now.

Skates on~ Ready for action! Muahahaha~
I wished I had a chance to learn figure skating in the past.. but thanks to my sis, who had numerous falls and bruises from ice skating, my mum refrained me from going near the rink after that -_-"~ When I was old enough, I learnt ice-skating behind my mummy's back =X
Time to re-surface the ice..

Smooth smooth ice.. So shiok to skate on!
Previously it was so bumpy >.< And the bloody irritating hockey skaters weren't helping things at all. Grrrr!!


Xmas Decors~ All that's lacking is just snow in that place.. Hehe~
On the way back, we spotted the Ferrari group gathering. They parked their cars along the side of the road.. I didn't know there's so many Ferrari owners in Singapore O.O


Vrooom~ vrroooom~
Some idiot on the bus actually exclaimed "Wah! So many Lamborghinis!"
-_________________-"
At night, I joined Dear and his boss at the Volkswagen-Audi Group gathering. It was their largest scale gathering so far, held at Changi Exhibition Center (where the airshow was held).

They had outdoor movie screening, where the members would just park their cars in front of the screen and watch the movie just like the oldie days =) There was a mini-buffet, popcorn, cotton candy and also ice-cream served. The movie screened was "Transformers". Not my cup of tea, but am pretty awed by the animation effects.
***
I was on the way home one day when I was attracted by one big group of people just outside Tampines MRT station. I squeezed my way through and realised that they're looking at a young man who was working on a piece of painting using ONLY spray paints.

Completed!

Amazing!
There was a guy among the crowd who was interested in this piece and bought it for $35. Den I realised the artist actually does this for a living when another guy stepped forward to enquire about the cost of his other art pieces.
His other masterpieces



What a talented guy.
11:23 PM





