31 January 2009
Listening to .. Ne-yo - Mad
I'm dead meat.
Blogging at 4 in the morning. No idea why I can't go to sleep >.<
CNY is getting more and more boring each year. Outside food is either hard to find or it's available at a ridiculously price with all the surcharges and stuff. Going visiting is not worth the trouble anymore. Less angbaos, and I'm never thrilled to meet my relatives. I'd rather not see them at all =/
It's not worth it to remain in Singapore during CNY. Unless I have a kid. That may be a different story. Hiak Hiak Hiak.
Only went back to work on Wednesday for our agency lunch. On 2 days MC (thursday and friday) coz of gastric flu again. Thus another long weekend for me to nua.
I need a stomach transplant -_-
Japanese class seems to be progressing pretty well. Started to learn how to form simple sentences. Having great trouble remembering the vocabs though thanks to my goldfish memory. At times like this, I feel so old >.<
The Ayu keychains I ordered from yesasia.com finally arrived! I had yesasia vouchers rotting away in my account so I decided to use it to get these ayu stuff =)
From Ayumi Hamasaki's Premium Countdown Live 2008~2009

Ayupan + Hello Kitty

Back of the keychain
Collectible from Ayumi Hamasaki's Asia Tour 2008
~10th Anniversary~



Ayu's 10th anniversary logo
Love it~ Love it~ so much =) But still have no idea where to use it on.. *cracks head*
Argh. Shall go get some food now. Damn gastric acting up again. Seriously, what are the medications for?
4:07 AM





