<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

16 February 2009

Happy belated Valentine's Day~!

Dear and I met up with Eddie and Meili and had dinner at Wakashachiya located at Central.

(following pics taken with my hp)



This place specialises in curry udon. It tastes so yummy, just the thought of it can make me starting drooling already =D~

One of the side dishes.. fried salmon with lotus root.



I was so hungry that night.. totally forgotten about taking pictures for our main dishes =X

Valentine gifts from Meili to Dear and I


Paper flowers






My favourite chocs! =)

***

Ayu's 10th album will be releasing in March.. and there's gonna be a USB album besides the usual CD version.







First in music history, and it cost about SGD$100++. Can use as own thumbdrive as well. I want it so badly but it's way too expensive ~>.<~

***

Recently, my boss's sister had a bad stroke. Things have been pretty busy in the office since I have to help boss handle most of his stuff now. Boss's nephew started a blog updating every single detail about his mum's condition and her condition seems to be worsening by the minute.

My colleagues and I reads the blog to get updates and it saddens me so much knowing that there's nothing I can do and that chances of her recovering is small. It's even worse to see my lady boss, who's ever so cheerful now comes to office with hardly a smile on her face =( Although Boss may seem ok on the outside, we know he's just putting up a brave front.

Sigh. Life is so fragile.

I chanced upon this site and was shocked to find out that 1 out of 3 women dies of heart disease and stroke. Gosh! I totally didn't know about this before. So ladies, it's time to start keeping our heart healthy.

I need to get my fat ass out of the chair and into the pool =\

the mouse squeaked.
10:29 PM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks