<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

27 December 2008

Listening to .. Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody

HoHoHo! Merry Christmas!

Changed my bg song to Ayu's latest ballad - Days.

Mother-in-Law's out of town for one month. I did housework for 3 days only and I'm already whining to Dear to buy me the cleaning robots - Roomba & Scooba =X Those 2 robots are a MUST get when our new house is ready.

15 Dec 2008 - Our 1st Anniversary

Dear bought me chocolates from Chocz

We had dinner at Marche

The place is so small now, with limited varieties compared to their old branch at Heeren =(

I finally had my favourite ROSTI~~!!!


With Chicken Snail Sausage


Cream of Mushroom soup

The best mushroom soup I ever had. With lots of mushroom chunks~ Yums~ =)


Pork steak

A little dry on the inside, but pretty nicely grilled on the outside.


Seafood Spaghetti

SUCKS.

Looks like noodle soup, taste like noodle soup.

Does it even look like spaghetti to you?

Blah.

Very filling dinner, as we had a late lunch. We shopped around before heading home.

***

Next month I'll be starting my japanese language course at JCS. Will be learning together with Meili and June. At least got company, next time we can speak to each other in Japanese. Hehehe!

June and I queued for 3 and 1/2 hours just to register for the course >.< The registration starts at 10am., but when we reached at 10am the queue number we got was 612!

MY GOODNESS!!

The queue actually went 1 full round the Midland House building -____-" Meili was overseas on that day so she didn't have to suffer with us. Lucky her... =P

After we were finally done with the registration, June and I swore if we had to queue anymore for anything else that day, we'll probably kill ourselves.

Went shopping at VivoCity again with June and Elle and I found the popping candy for sale at Candy Empire!

Comes in 2 flavours, Strawberry and Cola. Only $1 per pack =D

We went to Pet Safari and saw this cute terrapin in a funny pose...


Top View

It looked as if it was "sun-tanning" itself. Lols~

***

Instead of having a white christmas, we can only have wet christmas in Singapore -_-"

And people wonder why I'm such a grinch. How to enjoy Christmas in Singapore? It sucks. Sucks so bad.

Lady boss and daughter surprised me with a christmas present this year.

They bought me a new wallet..


I was so happy I did not know what to say.

Just nice, I needed a new wallet anyway =)

A customised gift from Eddie to Dear and me

7549 is our car plate number. Other than decorative purposes, this gift can be used as a name card holder as well. Heehee. So cute~ =)

***

Mickey and Minnie Mouse invaded Changi Airport, I brought Sarah there to take picture with them.

Mickey and Minnie had photo-taking sessions every weekend during December and the best part is, it's free!

Sarah complained to my sister that the Mickey Mouse she saw during the show at Indoor Stadium was too small so I brought her to see this BIG BIG one.

In the end, she was too afraid when Mickey and Minnie was right next to us -______-" She clinged on to me so tight like a koala bear. Sheesh!

Sarah took part in her school's graduation concert. Her costume was so cute!

She was initially too shy to put it on for me to see. But I managed to bribe her with ice-cream before she finally agreed. Too bad she simply refused to show me her dance, if not I can post the video here. Haha~

4 more days to the new year! Woohoo~!

the mouse squeaked.
1:28 PM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks