28 May 2009
Changed bg song to one of their ballads.
忘れないで is my fave song from their latest Japanese album. Sounds so sad >.<
Genting Pics!

Elle's bags + Ours and some snacks for the road trip

Great weather to be on the roads
We took a short detour to Sunway Lagoon. I'm so amazed at the size of their malls. Singapore malls are so tiny compared to theirs. Shops wise, nothing special.. what they have, we have it too. And it's not as if their prices are any cheaper.

THIS is something we don't have in our malls - An ice-skating rink!
Had lunch at Tony Roma's..

Sarah trying to put the whole corn in her mouth. Lols!
At least their food is cheap. 5 main courses and a couple of appetizers for about SGD50+. Cheap right?!
The past few times I went to Genting, it was by bus. Didn't have the chance to go to Chin Swee temple and explore. Since that day we drove up, we took a break and went in to have a look.

Main entrance from downstairs
The air was cooler up there, but not as cool as Genting still.
Breathtaking view..

So sad. We don't get this in Singapore.

*loves*

Up at the top floor, a huge open area. This is just one side of it. Can see Genting Highlands up there! WooHoo!
There's also an observation tower where we can view the whole area. It's just probably only a couple floors higher.

View of another part of the open area from the Observation Tower.

Super Big Buddha.

Pagoda.

Mummy, Daddy, Me and Dear
We finally reached Genting after 7 long hours.. checked-in and chiong straight to the casino. I lost RM50 within an hour playing jackpot -______- Super no luck.
Went back to room, had an early night since I didn't sleep the night before.
Day 2 - Spent the whole afternoon playing at the Indoor Theme Park with Sarah. I never knew kiddy rides could be so fun. Probably because of my companion. Haha. I've never seen Sarah happier =)
Caught with Dear, Elle and my mum after they're done gambling and we went outdoors for some snack. There was some stalls outside the Outdoor Theme park, something like a pasar malam and there was a stall that sells excellent Thai food by Thai nationals.
The clouds were really, really low that day. The first time I experienced such foggy weather.

On the way out from First World Hotel

People still continued playing. Can barely see anything!
At night, returned to casino and donated more money. Super sian. Stopped going to casino for the rest of the trip since that night -_- At least Dear managed to win back his loss from the previous nights.
Day 3 - Outdoor Theme Park with Sarah! Great time to be outdoors as the fog lifted and it was really sunny.
I was like her babysitter, coz the rest went to hide in the casino -_-" Oh wells. I had fun. No need to donate more money =X

2-level carousel

Tea Cup
At times like this, I feel I'm getting too old for these rides.
I wanted to try the Space Shot ride but didn't have the chance to =( So only can laugh at those screaming their lungs out at the top. *Evil laughter*


Sarah enjoyed laughing at them too. Hahaha!

View of First World Hotel from the Ferris Wheel ride outdoors

Sarah was madly in love with this chocolate wonderland.
There's nothing much inside actually. Just a chocolate shop. Hmmm... Maybe that's why.
After a long day of running around, my mummy and I went to give the Fish Spa a try.

SUPER ITCHY!!!!!!!
After 5 mins, the ticklish feeling faded and it started to feel a little more numb. Overall, feeling was great and I have very clean feet after the session. Will definitely try again if I want to have a good laugh. HAHAHA!
Our final night there, my sister and I brought Sarah to watch Dreamz.

My opinion - Total Waste of Time.
There was a photo-taking session with the Lion, White Tiger and Cub after the show. RM60 per picture per animal. My Gosh~ So expensive. Sarah actually wanted to play with the cub, but all we could do was watch the playful cub from the foot of the stage. I'm not going to play RM60 for the photo.
Day 4 - Return to Singapore!
Checked out around 10+am.. had brunch halfway down the mountain... and it was Home Sweet Home.
6:15 PM






