<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

02 May 2009

Listening to .. Jem - 24

Just finished watching 2 movies - 大喜事 and Center Stage: Turn It Up

Center Stage 1 is my all-time favorite dance/ballet-related movie. After 9 years, there's finally a sequel to it. After watching Turn It Up, I can't help but feel like dancing again. Sometimes I really hate myself for procrastinating taking up ballet again. Time and time again, I give myself excuses like my muscles are too stiff and my old knee injury is giving me problems again. Sigh. Damn it! I hate this feeling >.<

Have searched through SDT's semester time schedules... shall wait for their 3rd semester schedule to be released before I decide if I have the time to start dancing again.

I've been fighting the urge to dance.. I'm tired. I just want to put aside all thoughts and dance freely. Anyway, it's a good form of exercise for me too. I need to stop putting on weight =X

Hope I'm able to follow through this time round.... がんばって!!

the mouse squeaked.
12:49 AM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks