<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

03 August 2009

Listening to ... 张惠妹 - 记得

Japanese semester 2 exam in less than 24 hours. I'm fully prepared.

Fully prepared to fail.

What am I going to do? Hope that whatever last minute cramming I can do will help.

I've been addicted to 张惠妹 love songs lately.... her songs used to accompany me through tough times in the past. Listening to those songs again brings back memories (happy and sad).

So it got me thinking again, have I been doing the right thing so far?

I hate myself for having this need to be the peacemaker. I hate conflicts, therefore I avoid them. But apparently it's not only not the right thing to do but made things worse instead. Seems like my need to avoid conflicts unknowingly turned into an escape from the problem.

Now I'm learning how to stop escaping and face the problem. But there are still times when I feel the need to escape and hide. Fights really drive me to hell ~>.<~ It hurts me more than anything else and I end up making the wrong decision just for the sake of ending the fight.

Give me time .. I'm still learning. Not sure whether I can do it, but I'm sure I will get somewhere in time to come.

Why Why Why? Why am I born under the sign of Libra?! It's like I have this constant need to make peace, to please people around me, to make people happy. I hate myself for being like that. Totally, totally hate it to the max. Not only that, I can't even please myself most of the time. Call me a perfectionist but I really have high expectations for myself.

Irritating. It's impossible to have the right balance to everything in life, isn't it?

I try to create harmony in my environment but I do not know how to help. Hopefully whatever I can do so far can help to ease the pain. It saddens me lots to see people around me hurting =(

I wish all my friends happiness in whatever path they choose. I'll be there for you guys no matter what happens.

Minna san! Gambatte kudasai!

the mouse squeaked.
11:25 PM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks