Listening to ... 张信哲 - 错过你错过爱
Ever since I got hooked onto Twitter, my blog went dead. Oops. Hehe. Twitter's just so convenient for regular short updates =)
Alrights, after much procrastination...
Redang Trip - Day 2 and 3
One of the popular spots on Redang island - More More Tea Inn!
As shown in the movie Summer Holiday (starring Sammi Cheng and Richie Ren), they rebuilt the inn re-modeled after the one used in the movie.
Day shot
It lights up beautifully at night.
The inn is now used as a gift shop =)
I bought a little souvenir for myself from the shop..
Bottle of shells.
There's a law there that prevents us from picking up any shells, sand, etc.. so I ended up buying the shells for remembrance sake. Haha.
After 3 snorkelling trips in a 2 days...
I'm just so tired. Feels so good to just lay on the beach like that.. Haha!
The sand there is simply so smooth to touch
Sand at Redang
compared to.......
Sand at Sentosa
See what I mean! HUGE difference!
It's our last day at the beach so Meili-san and I went around exploring and taking more pics.
We were walking along the beach and chanced upon a Bollywood filming in progess.
Seems like a very budgeted film. The crew had so little people.
The actress was in the waters...
Swishing her hair in the waters
Too bad we didn't manage to catch a big group of people jumping out from nowhere and start dancing =X
Recreation Centre
That's where we rented our snorkelling equipments and play games. There's also a spa upstairs but the price was not that cheap so we didn't try out the massage. Booking for other water activities can also be done at this centre =)
Carrom - one of the games we played
I suck at it compared to Meili-san and Eddie-san. It's weird though, considering I used to have a board at home when I was a kid and play it so often with my family. Guess that skill of mine somehow rusted after years of no practice. Think the same has happened to my ballet techniques .. Sigh over 10 years of hard work down the drain.
Spent our final night there relaxing by the beach again. Life's Good.
Next day... it's home sweet home after a torturous 10hr coach ride ~>.<~
Good bye to Redang! Hope next year can make a trip there again =)
Meili-san and Me!
Whole trip never manage to take a pic of her coz she's always holding on to the cam.
The lovely couple - my sponsors for the trip
Heehee!