Listening to ... Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Christmas is just a week away. I guess working in an xmas-infected environment seems to have a little effect on me. Not as grinchy as before but still grinchy enough to piss off my bear the xmas lover. Lols~
Introducing my newborn nephew, Ethan Alexandar Teow Yi Quan! (Freaking long name)
Everybody say "ooooooo~"
Hahaha!
He's got the same "I Kill You" look as Sarah.
My mummy mentioned that it's a tradition (I think?) for the parents to buy a present for the elder child and give it to him/her when they bring the younger sibling home from the hospital. The present is supposedly a gift to the elder one from the baby. The purpose of this is so that the elder one will look after the young sibling and not fight with each other.
My parents did not practice this tradition when they brought me home after I was born. No wonder my sister and I are always fighting since young. Haha! But things between us cooled down after Sarah was born. Either that or we're both getting too old for fights =X
Sarah's present from her little brother
A cleaning kit
My sis had a motive for buying this. She wanted Sarah to learn how to clean her own room. Haha~
Sarah got a gift for Ethan as well...
A musical bumblebee to help put Ethan to sleep.
The first day Ethan was brought home, Sarah threw a little princess tantrum (Seems like the gift exchange thingy had little or no effect at all)
Sarah wanted to help feed Ethan but since he's still too small for her to handle, my sis told Sarah she can help some other time. Sarah immediately made a big fuss ...
Glaring contest
Sarah: "Hmpf. Why can't I feed Ethan. Hmpf!"
Ethan glares back, Grrr...go away. Let me eat in peace.
Sarah cried and screamed till my sister had no choice but to ask my mum to help feed Ethan while she went to coax Sarah. I seriously don't know how those 2 siblings are going to get along when Ethan grows older o.O
Two kids are so hard to handle.. my goodness. I'm starting to have second thoughts O.O
Now that my sis has her hands full with Ethan, Dear and I brought Sarah out to let her have her fun so she won't feel left out.
Snow fun at Tanglin Mall~
So many people O.O
Reminded me of new year's countdown crowd.
Sarah having fun with the "snow"
It looked more like a foam party to me. Lols~
Kids attempting to make snow angels. Their attempts obviously failed miserably.
Sarah attempting to make half an angel.
The "snowing" began about 15 mins later after the avalanche. Cars passing by just stopped by the road side and came to join the fun.
Kids just crowded around the foam-spraying jet.
Adults were also covered from head to toe in foam. Myself included.
Some kid tried to get all the foam under his shirt.
After all the foamy action, it was tough cleaning up =|
Only one temporary shower available. So pathetic.
At least Sarah had lots of fun, that's the whole point of bringing her there. Hehe.
All I want for christmas is YoOooUuUuuu~~~~