12 December 2009
I'm such a good girl.. decided to skip the disney fair at ViVoCity and came home to blog instead (Yeah right! LOL)
Truth is, stiff neck is bothering me so much till I can't even drive properly =( Couldn't turn my head to the right to check blind spots, so I chose to head home early.. on a freaking Saturday night! Damn.
Since I'm home might as well revive my dead blog. Haha.
Attended my cousin's wedding dinner at Swissotel The Stamford. We arrived early and caught the Barbie performance.
At least the performers were all Caucasians. It would be silly if they used an Asian girl to dress up as Barbie =\ Ken was one handsome dude! Really look like the doll itself. Lols~ Didn't manage to get a pic of him coz he's always dancing around on stage.
At the reception - An ice sculpture with fruits for us


Sarah got bored, grabbed my camera and started snapping away.

I snapped back. Lols~
Out of so many shots, here's one she took that incidentally turned out pretty nice..
Hehe. Good huh?
It was finally time for dessert. I was so looking forward to it!
Mango sago with longan
Ooohhh mango and saaagoooooooo my fave~! They can't possibly screw this up. Haha~
It turned out great. Sarah and I helped ourselves to two servings each =D~
*****
Since he was in town wiith another colleague from UK, we had an early xmas celebration.

Seems like many people raved about the durian paste there and my colleagues all agreed that it was good. Maybe you durian lovers out there can go there and give it shot. Hehe.
It was pretty unique to see stuffed teddies instead of the usual fake presents at the foot of the christmas tree. Nice change~ =)
11:55 PM





















