<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

03 January 2010

Listening to ... Ke$ha - Tik Tok

Random pics post........

Ethan's turned 1 month old!


Full Month cake


Nowadays full month cakes are so fascinating.. so many varieties to choose from.


Card in every cake box

It's hard to take a good pic of Ethan. That's the best my Sister managed to capture. Ethan looks weird. Lol~



Cake ordered from Sweetest Moments

 The boy's always sleeping so all the pics I managed to snap of him are his different sleeping poses.


Streeeeettcccchhhh~

.


.


.


One leg out..

.


.


.


two legs out.. split!

 Wish I'm still as flexible as a baby.

***

Jay Chou's visit to Singapore. Appearance at PS on 22 Dec 2009.

Dropped by PS after work since it's within walking distance. When I reached, the whole of PS was filled right up to the top floor. Luckily I managed to squeeze and got myself a reasonable spot to the left of the stage.


刺陵 paper fan

They gave out this freebie to the crowd. One ah ma came up behind, stuck her arm right beside my ear and said "给我一个!!" I'm hoping she's taking it for her child/grandchild. Either that or she's one of Jay Chou/Lin Chi Ling's elder fans.

Jay Chou and Lin Zhi Ling appeared and the whole crowd went bonkers. I ended up sandwiched between 2 gals -__-"


Director of 刺陵came down as well since it's a promo event for the movie.


 周董performing magic tricks for the crowd

One female fan was picked to be his assistant for the magic performance. She ran up stage and gave 周董a big hug o.O 吃豆腐!!At one point I was pretty pissed at the host from 933fm coz she blocked my view of 周董!Irritating.. Grrr.


周董 seems to have gained a little weight. Good life, eh?

Haven't got the chance to watch 刺陵. Hope I'll have the time to watch it soon!

the mouse squeaked.
5:31 PM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks