<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

17 February 2010

istening to ... Nickelback - I'd Come For You

CNY holiday coming to an end.. somehow I feel glad. It's been pretty boring. Don't know why all I could think of is going back to office to clear my work >.< I need help.

A couple of weeks ago, Boss gave my team a lunch treat for doing a good job. Every quarter our clients will be contacted by a 3rd party to get feedbacks for our services. It's a scoring system and one of the clients I'm handling gave us a perfect score. Although I didn't help much since I'm new, but it feels good to know that our clients are satisfied with us. Heehee!

We went to a place called "It's all about TASTE" at Hotel Ibis.


Pretty bar with changing lights

Whoever is the boss of this place certainly paid ALOT of attention to every little bit of detail. From the decors right down to how dishes are served and arranged on the table.

Iced water served in pretty bottles

The waiters' service was good too. They were always on the ball, replacing our iced water bottles with full ones when one became empty.

 

 

We had the choice of choosing any 3, 4 or 5 dishes from a variety of 20 dishes. Each dish is served in a small portion. The idea is to order many dishes and try a little bit of everything. Interesting concept but bad for indecisive people like me. Took me a long time to decide what to eat =X

In the end, I decided to have chicken rice, laksa, bbq stingray and roasted duck.

They took a while to serve the food but it all came at one shot so we didn't have to wait for each other to start =) The chicken rice and laksa was so-so only. Had better at other coffeeshops. Roasted duck and stingray was good =D~ ooooo i love the stingray~

4 dishes was a little too much for me, next time I shall not be greedy and go for 3 instead.Hehehe~

****
Every Friday my colleagues will organize a drinking session. I joined them on one of the fridays and we went to Timbre @ Substation.

 

Our dinner - a total of 6 pizzas, chicken wings and a spicy seafood platter

  

 

I love the pizzas coz there's no crust ~ Good for anti-crust eater like me. Haha! Totally yummilicious~ 

The whole place is open-air and the trees are just everywhere. Lighting was really bad at the area we're seated at, we could hardly see what we're eating. A few of us got "whacked" on the head by falling little fruits and flowers... and sometimes.. ANTS. WaH LiEw~! I had to cover my drink with the coaster after I found one fallen flower floating inside -_-"

Maybe that's why they have such bad lighting. It's better to not know what you're eating sometimes.

The fun started when they ordered Jägerbombs!

It's a weekly routine for the Friday drinking sessions and each week they'll try to break the record from the week before. Think now the record stands at 15 cups. w00ts!

Preparation...

Pouring in the red bull in the big glasses...

...and the Jägermeister into shot glasses

 
That's Luke, our Jägerbomb architect aligning the glasses

All set and ready to go! The shot glasses will fall into the big glasses like a domino effect.

Kellie, our colleague from UK was given the honor to start the action

 
Before.

After : Jägermeister + Red Bull = Jägerbomb!

Not a single shot glass fell out of place. Well Done! It was my first time witnessing the preparation for Jägerbombs.. it's just so awesomely fun!
 
My tolerance for alcohol is almost zero, but I tried a little bit of Jägerbomb. It tastes like cough syrup. Yucks. But it's so fun to make it. LoL~

****

A couple of random pics..

 

My colleagues started a "Sweepstick" to bet when our pregnant colleague is going to deliver. LoL~

14th Feb 2010 is boss's chosen date for his bet. He lost. 

Hahahaha.

Took this pic at my colleague's housewarming. Sarah playing with little Oscar. 
 
Dear mentioned that pic looks like one of the popular paintins in the Sistine Chapel..


Look like or not?

LoL~!

the mouse squeaked.
12:49 AM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks