<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9018169?origin\x3dhttp://squeakamouse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

14 May 2010

〜Dinner at けいすけ東京 [Keisuke Tokyo]〜

Located at 3rd floor of the new Parco at Millenia walk..



Introduced by Meili-chan~~~ her recommendations can never go wrong when it comes to ramen (✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゜

Keisuke Tokyo specialises in prawn ramen. Never knew there was such a thing till I tried it. The second we stepped in, I was covinced we were at the right place coz the whole shop smells strongly of prawn soup!



Afraid of splashing noodles? Aprons are available upon request!

I found it weird though. Providing bibs at Jumbo Seafood while eating crabs is understandable. But at a ramen shop??? Their noodles were not THAT slippery .. *shrugs*






The place was pretty quiet on a Sunday night. More people came after we left. I'm really starting to believe that my bear and I attract crowds wherever we go..
(●´∀`●)



Open concept kitchen. You can totally see how your food is prepared.


Meili-chan did the ordering.. Mine was just normal ramen with prawn soup base.


Tasted like a fusion of Chinese and Japanese food. Good mix!



Green tea to go with the noodles. Extra yummies in the background that came with Eddie and Meili-chan's special set.



We didn't know even the bowls had their logo at the bottom until my Bear finished his soup (he loved it!)

(*^ヮ^)♪.,#,.♪Very satisfying dinner♪.,#,.♪(+´∀`+)

☆★blogged from da mouse's iPhone★☆

the mouse squeaked.
10:15 PM

sQuEaK

 

 

Song Is Born

浜崎あゆみ
You Were...
Official Homepage


 

Mood


My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

 

 

MoUsE


    the mouse is always crazy.
    Beware, this mouse bites.


    regina / reggie / mousey
    05.10.1984
    twenty-six

    ballet
    dogs
    sleeping
    cheese lover
    tom yam addict
    anything that's pink
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic
    korean / taiwan dramas
    hello kitty


    ayumi hamasaki
    song hye kyo
    jay chou
    Rain (Bi)
    tohoshinki - jae joong


    Chat

Wishlist



    Ayuのデジデジ日記2000-2009 A

    浜崎あゆみ Premium CDL 2008-2009 DVD

    Full House DVD

    Dachshund



    Now Watching

     

     


    Season 6

     


    Season 2

     


    Season 8

     


    Season 6

     

Past Squeaks