21 September 2010
It's about time I brought my blog back to life.. And also about time I came out of the shell and break the news..
I've made the painful decision of ending my marriage. There was hurt physically and emotionally. Though the physical wounds have healed, the emotional ones live on inside. I know it takes time... But... Sigh... Too many thoughts.. Too little words..
It's amazing how I've been coping so well. With the help of my lovelies, of course. Without them I would have just collapsed and fade away. The trip to KL with 2 lovelies was superb. Coming weekend I'll be scooting off to genting with another lovely. Can't wait!!!
When I'm back and recharged, it's time to submerge myself in work. がんばって~!!!!
♪〜But you promised her, next time you'd show restraint
You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game
But you lied again, now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that's why they call it "window pane"〜♪
I love the way you lie.. ♥
☆★ blogged from iPhone ★☆
9:19 AM





