04 October 2010
(Note: Just realised blogpress had this function - click on the pics to view it in full size)
I finally found the best tom yum soup in town! When I say best, it's based on my standards (which can be weird to some ppl at times =X )


Long queue! Can spot Pornsak in white inside the shop (facing a taller guy in black)? Hehehe. He's indeed very friendly in person ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
It's best to call and make reservations before going down. If not be prepared to join a long waiting list...
And now, FOOD!

First up, Mama Pad Kee Mao~

Each meal should consist of veggies...

Next we ordered one of Porn's signature dishes - Stuffed chicken wings.


I suppose the inside is stuffed with chicken? Couldn't really tell =X I like the fact that it's boneless though (^з^)-☆
Every thai meal is not complete without TOM YUM!!!!

We had the hot pot seafood tom yum. It's more on the sour side.. And it's... wait for it.........
Tummy disagreed with me immediately after the meal.. I had to take Chinese med 2 nights in a row (think there's more to come).. But it's totally worth it! I want more more more tom yummmm! (⌒▽⌒)
☆★ blogged from iPhone ★☆
10:29 PM





