Listening to ... Eminem - Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)
It was a great weekend at Genting, though my trip had to be cut short due to unforseen circumstances. Nevertheless, I had lotsa fun with Elle!
We chose Grassland's package and upgraded our coach ride to Super VIP (20-seater). Gosh~ It was so spacious, with an individual entertainment unit and reading light. The seat reclines to the most comfortable angle (almost 180degrees), we both slept like babies all the way to Genting =X
Didn't bring my camera along for this trip, so all pics in this post taken using my iPhone4 =) Still acceptable la.... Hehe.
Left on the night of the F1 race =)
Towels were given to us to use as blankets. It wasn't thick enough for me to shield myself from the freaking COLD aircon >.< It was colder than Genting... -__-"
By the time I woke up, we have already reached Genting. Super foggy night..
The only activity there is to do is camp out at the casino till morning when the shops open. I was pretty stoned by then. Played some slots.. no win, no lose.. Finally gave up and went to have breakfast at Old Town.
Morning mist~ Temperature was at 14/15 degrees. *Brrr~*
Sat outdoors .. Enjoying my hot bowl of soup noodles in the cold weather is pure shiokness!
No matter how cold the weather gets, I MUST HAVE BASKIN ROBBINS!
Baskin~ baskin~ baskinnnn~
New games - Cooking Mama! No idea how to play.. Maybe it's touch screen too?
After about 5 hours of waiting and stoning, we finally got our room!
They changed their room key card designs. Looks classier now but somehow I prefer the old designs. More pictures to look at =X
Took a quick nap to re-charge before heading off to the mushroom farm! We finally found it after so many trips to Genting =X Didn't know it was so nearby! Lol~
~Overview of the farm~
Walking there takes about 10-15mins from the bus terminal. The trip back took us 30mins coz of the long climb up the slope =X
Welcome to the mushroom farm!
Felt a bit cheated, coz I was expecting something else.. like fields of mushrooms or some sort like that..
In the end it was just like that...
-__________-" I guess I was expecting too much =X
Our first reaction was, "Where's all the mushrooms??!"
And we spotted the signboard - "Lingzhi"
Oohhhh~ there's the mushrooms, individually packed. But but but... Is LINGZHI considered a type of mushroom?!
More shrooms!
This is Monkey Head Mushroom 猴头菇
Looks more like monkey brain to me. Lol~
More information on the mushroom farm~
Veggies on sale!
Enough of shrooms.... something else caught our attention....
DOGGIES!!!
There's a kennel located just within the mushroom farm premises. Not sure if the dogs are for sale but we ventured in to play!
That's what we call the "~Bleahhhh~" look. LoL!
German shepherd puppies basking out in the sun after a bath =)
Saw this guy playing fetch with a goldie. The german shepherd couldn't be bothered to play. Haha~
I love to hug this big boy! He's so gentle and doesn't mind all the hugs/massages we gave him =)
Goldie~~~!!~! Pretty petite for a goldie, she's a very playful girl.
Aaaawwww~ look at those puppy eyes~~~~ *melts*
The place had about 6-7 german shepherds, excluding these 3 little pups.
The goldie and this little guy here were the odd ones out.
I dropped the string in for him to play. Lol~ So cute I almost wanted to smuggle it home =X
Some of the outdoor decors..
Erm.. would you call this a Tor-Gan? or Dra-toise? Sounds ridiculous either way. Hahaha~
The biggest tortoise in front actually stretched out all 4 legs when we pointed our cameras at them. What a pose! Haha!
All facing one direction, smelling each other's asses. What's so nice about the view in that direction?
Back to the hotel!
All in all, it was a great trip! I want to go back there againnnnn~ and go crazy at the theme park!